Wednesday, June 14, 2017

hejola report for 06142017


Hejolia report for 06142017.

Cchwnn.

Kingsville, tx. Hello again and como estan todos? I am Jonathon Barrios, Well we are here and you are there and we do have some updates on our special reports from our alley reporters “el ojo “ barrio private eye y Johnnie El Quemon ..

NOW with an update on the case of “on trail to the truth”, here is el ojo…

Hello my raza, I am “el ojo”. First of all thanks to all the folks that use highway 281 north, to all those that love to use their car horns, hey man don’t honk, give me a ride, pincha raza…oops.

Well we have been walking around here in san anto, first we stopped at the historical San Jose mission, and walked around for awhile looking for esta short vato with a fat face, but no luck, just found old stuff and lots of tourist. Buy used stuff, reminded me of my house, you know, I bet I can make lots of money selling that stuff.

Second, we managed to get to the Alamo and were hoping to see old guys with young chicks. Again no luck, puro old people, walking around, taking pictures of old stuff ….we did ask a cop, if he knew, you know who, and if he had any information about you know what… he said, let me see your papers boy, pesse hejolia, I guess that’s what I get.

Third, since we had so spare changes we when over to the 5 and dime store across the street and killed so time there, looking at all the stuff made in china. And then we walked over to the majestic theatre.. wow, man it has changed since the last time I was there in 1958.

And finally we managed to get to Breaking Bridge park. Stop there for a while looking around for a short guy with a fat face and young chicks,,, hejolia there was a bunch of them.. but none had since esa vato they call the voic... , who likes little girls,,,,,we wanted to hear. But we did see many of my primitive relatives at the zoo.. swear to god I honest though I saw mi brother  there, behind so small cage….eating some peanuts……

Well the end results was, we did find some interesting facts, not one no short dudes knew anything about what we were talking about. Second we will be walking around the city court yard waiting to see who might know anything about this injustice. Our next area will be the river walk, be looking for us….back to Jonathon..

Gee thanks El ojo and be very careful on your on going investigation on you know who…. Now with Johnnie El quemon on the story of “ the underground tag snatchers/ tears…

Hello again, here we are at la pulga en Alamo, TX and man como are things without labels here. We are sure that many of us can be blame for this and then try to push them off on us…. Yea we know who you are and trying to resale this stuff …oh yea…well its going to come to a big stop … you hear me girl … we know where you live and do … and the big man is watching you….

Bye. Well, well Johnnie, we didn’t think you would take this so serious esa, anyhow be careful there in the valley and keep us informed….there you have our investigation on matters that don’t matter to any one matter…

No comments:

Post a Comment