Friday, May 18, 2012

-chicano manifesto , millions on campaign trail.2012


Chicano manifesto, millions on campaign trail 2012.

Cchwnn.

Kingsville, tax.,  hello raza I am General fideo vermicelli con esta manifesto, campaign funds. What if one day our fine country decided to donate all the campaign funds to fix life here in the U.S.? What if we would used the millions of dollars folks spend on either supporting, funding, or even running for office were  used in solving my  off our nation’s problems?

 I am sure there are many here that would agree que we in many cases have chingos de folks income below poverty level, I am sure que many would agree que many children here in the u.s. go hungry every day, and I am sure que could provide proper health care and better education to many.

Than I am sure que there are many here that would not agree que these are not facts, that chingos don’t live below the poverty level, I am sure que many would not agree que many children here in the u.s. go hungry on a daily bases. And finally I as sure you wouldn’t agree with me that there are lots of folks not getting  the health care they should nor education.



The bottom line is always money. Even in our lives we sometimes don’t have enough to make ends meeting, I am sure the few that will read this will agree, but then the few that will read this might not agree. What if we lived in a perfect world where there was no need to invest so much money on folks that want to be leaders of this great country? Why not just believe what they say and go from there?

The millions and millions spend on air time , paper, wed sites, mail, and other stuff needed to make their point were used to solved such problems mention above?  Then we elect them and find ourselves in the same position. Don’t you think its time that we turned thing around for our country?

And than there are those gringitos that have accomplished some such on their own que as why help them? I did it and why cant they? Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment