Wednesday, November 5, 2014

chicano manifesto: democratic Party we are still winners, 2014.


Chicano Manifesto: democratic Party we are still winners, 2014.

Cchwnn.

Kingsville, Texas. Hello again I am Daniel Lopez con our Chicano Manifesto; Democratic Party we are still winners (Kleberg county).

As I come from the darkness room in my home to write this manifesto I reminded myself que we won the local election. When I say we, I mean the Democratic Party, Kleberg County. You see it’s a very simple math problem, earlier this year there were primary held for both political parties that in some cases were all Democratic running but under different tickets better known different Parties.

So now when the general elections came about and you look very closely all the names for the major positions were all Democratic at one time. The reason I write this is not to show disrespect for those who won or lost but to point out that I am more than sure the county will survive with whom got elected. Reasons being is than none of the real winner will stand with the national positon their now party off and stand for, but will continue business as usually.

The good thing about our results is that there always is a winner and a loser; in this case we made darn sure that no wing nuts got elected locally and we can trust this new breed of leaders and will Keep Kleberg County on the move for the betterment of our citizens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment