Friday, June 10, 2016

BARRIO WORD OF THE DAY OBVIOUS 2016.


BARRIO WORD OF THE DAY “obvious” 2016”.

Cchwnn.

Kingsville, Texas. Hello again Raza my name is Urbano YOsabatodo con today’s barrio word Obvious. Just the other day I asked a vato a question concerning a certain matter and they replied by using the word “obvious”?

So I took it on my own to determine what esta way was saying, and came up with this;

Examples of obvious in a sentence;

Her doctor immediately noticed the obvious signs of the disease.

She saw only the most obvious differences.

It was obvious that things weren't working out.

The answer seems obvious enough to me.

The problem was immediately obvious to everyone in the room.

He was the obvious candidate for president.

The obvious question is: how did he become so successful?

For obvious reasons, I would not like to reveal my name.

So after reviewing this few examples of what this way was trying to tell me I obviously determined that: The answer seems obvious enough to him but not to me. So what is so hard in trying to example the obvious thing to a person that obviously didn’t seem obvious?

So there you have it raza what seems to be obvious to the author could only be is that the author obvious doesn’t have clue on how to explain their point.
I am urbrano yousabatodo and its obvious que I didn’t get it. OBVIOUSLY NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment