Monday, March 13, 2017

la china cano barril family advisor,03132017.


la china cano barrio family advisor 03132017.

Cchwnn.

Kingsville, Texas. hello I am china cano de china nuevo leon que onda raza, Chinga its been along ass time since you have heard from me. Anyhow lets share some email I got on our topic for this issue:

Dear china.

I am a young college girl and very smart and sometime feel stupid. I really don’t know how to control my feelings. Could it be that I am getting old? a coed needs guidance.

La china cano de china Nuevo leon:

Look girl life is a trip. Yea trip, stop and think of the cost you are sacrificing. Be real and keep focus on your dream and goal. Si my daughters there will be bumps in the road to come. Keep strong and wish.

 

Ok here is another one I have to answer:

Dearest china,

I know you know me china. I know that you sometimes don’t make sense. But yet what is sense, china? I really need your help. Look what is a woman need while in college, for sure love and all the attention I can without having to go bar hoping, believe it’s cool, but lets it takes lots of money.

Here is the question mi china, should I invest my time in a young guy whose mind is between his legs. Or a middle age student rebounding from some relationship or just a man that set on his ways, being creative and funny, makes me laugh. And has money? Please china tell me what to do…? In love..

Dear love ,

Hejola I just want you to understand that those are the questions that many go through life. The word man only represents all man regardless of what gender. I think one that might have her mind set on the American dream of home, children and a career are good goals but are they real?

Ask yourself why do I sit here late at night wondering what life is all about, it’s very very simple. Don’t stand along, be strong inside and go by what your heart tells you. A young love sometimes can be great but not share much in logic, remember seeking an education is knowledge. Now I will leave it up to you, think age don’t make a differences let me get that degree.. first and love later..

I am la china cano de china nuveo leon an hear womens problems, I have over 30 years of knowledge of being in love and dealing con esto.

I am la china an buck stops here.

No comments:

Post a Comment