Tuesday, June 5, 2012

exclusive interview con lazaro perez 2012


6:35pm Jun 3

Exclusive interview con Lazaro Perez, 2012.
Cchwnn.
Bishop,tx. Hello raza santa Cecilia la que te que canta con on the road again interviews. This week our creator has assigned me to Bishop, texas to interview a good friend. So this week I am going to walk to bishop along the rail road tracks to meet up con Lazaro at the city park .. now that interview.

Sc; hello lazaro como esta, say can you rub that big toe for me?
Lp: of course NOT CECILIA  I  have a girlfriend .. que tienes lol

SC: tell us a little bit about yourself and your band?
Lp; pos lazaro perez y su conjunto have been around for about 5 yrs now and we just released our 5th album under canasta records. we have been blessed with great prosperity and have been traveling alot performing all over texas and mexico.

SC: when you were growing up did you listen to Tejano music and who were your hero’s?
Lp; yes i did .. my grandfather played accordion as well and so he was one of my hero’s that brought me up in the tejano/conjunto music scene

SC: how difficult is it signing a recording contract?
Lp: at first it is a little hesitant in really knowing what u want but it’s a big risk u take and thanks to god we have been blessed with something very special.

SC: how much does your band travel during the year and how hard is it on personal life?
Lp: we have traveling lots this past yr. and this yr. whether it be holidays or just family time giving up, its hard because  to us family is number one but business is business and we have to cumplir.

Sc: what other artist have you performed and recorded with?
Lp: we have performed with many artists such as los dos gilbertos, hometown boys, michael salgado, massore and many more.

Sc: do you think a band needs to have a good manager?
Lp; I think its very important because everything is dependent on the manager. without a good manager there wouldnt be gigs, there wouldnt be promotion, or there wont be anyway to get the band out there to get known.

Sc; I notice that you are a very young good looking man, do you have lots of women fans?
Lp; hahaha there are fans everywhere but i do my job and that’s it.

Sc: sure big boy, I notice that you are really involved with your community, I think you coach a young baseball team, tell a little bit about that?

Lp; yes I’m about to graduate from TAMUK with a degree in kinesiology so i put my knowledge and education to use and coach a little league coach pitch team in bishop called the Yankees.

Sc: if you were asked to speak to a group of young people, what encouraging words would you say?
Lp: to always strive for your goals and never give up because if the hard work is put into it, the goal will ALWAYS be accomplished.

Sc: very well said, what is in the future for Lazaro Perez?
Lp; pos only god knows that answer but we hope to prosper more than ever and keep our music going for our fans.

SC: and finally, is there anything you would like to share with your fans from around the world?
LP: just a big thank you for all the support they have given us wherever they are. Without u fans we r nothing.

SC: well thanks big guy, can you give me a ride to Kingsville?
LP; sii, como no. subate!!

SC; as I sit in the back seat of Lazaros wagon, I am very proud to have seen him again, I am santa Cecilia la que te canta, good day.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment