Thursday, August 30, 2012

exclusive interview con Jerry Lopex 2012


Exclusive interview con Jerry Lopez, 2012.

Cchwnn.

Las vegas, Nevada, hello raza, dang man it’s a heck of a long bicycle ride over here to las vegas! Have you ever since so many Elivs’s .man anyhow we are and doing an exclusive interview con Jerry Lopez. And now for that interview:

Sc: hello sir can you give me a hand off this bicycle sir?

Jl:  sure big girl.

Sc:: how long have you been in the music business?

 

Jl:: I've been singing since the age of 4, and psuing instruments since I was 6. Making records since I was 6, so I guess you'd say I've been in the biz all my life.

 

SC: how difficult is it to record a cd and the selection of song on that?

JL;  the difficulty in recording a cd depends on many factors. If I'm working with pros, it's easy and lots of fun. Even in the best situations, the process is long and tedious, but that's the behind the scenes stuff. It's what I love to do.

SC; this new release you have, seems to have worked for you, can you comment on that for us please?

Jl: The new release of Mis Raises is a labor of love. A tribute to my father who wrote the songs. He's in his mid 80's and I wanted to do this for him before he is gone. The public seems to love it and I couldn't be happier about it.

 

SC: how difficult is it for doing a life performance, does it require the same band that helped you record the studio cd ?

Jl: I just performed one of the songs at the Tejano Music Awards show in San Antonio and was backed by the band AVIZO. They sounded great and none of them were on the cd. So, no it does not require the same musicians that recorded the cd, just GOOD musicians.

 

SC; do you think que la onda Tejana is dying?

JL; I don't think la Onda is dying, but it has lost a lot of ground in the last couple do decades. I noticed at the Tejano awards show that there was very little of the music I relate with the genre. But, times change.

Sc; off all the performances you have done is there one that still stands outs?

Jl: Of all the performances I've done, the one that stands out is when I was playing guitar and singing with Ricky Martin and we played to 70,000 people in Korea. There are many others, but that one was remarkable.

 

Sc: wow, if given the chance to speak with a group of young what encouraging words would you use?

Jl: To the youngsters out there, don't give up, don't give up, don't give up! And practice and hone your skills. Learn to read music fluently, jam with older more experienced musicians, take chances, travel and meet other musicians, open your mind and ears!

 

Sc; and now Jerry what would you like to tell you fan base from all over the world?

jL;

To the fans out there, thanks so much for the support. Please continue to support live music and live musicians.

 

sc; ok sir I have to head back to tejas now can you help me on this  bicycle and point to texas?

Jl: Texas is "thataway"....... Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment