Friday, April 3, 2015

The Easter Story 2015


The Easter story  2015.

Cchwnn.

Kingsville,tx. Hello again I am Bill Dian wishing everyone a great holiday, but for now here is our “the Easter story, I didn’t mean it”.

It started out like usually, and a typical holiday, but this year was different. I had everything I wanted until that one Easter I was giving a painted little chicken. Wow my own little chicken painted in a bright red yellow color, making it look like those plastic little chickens at the store.

I was so excited I picked that pretty little colored baby chicken and hugged it as hard as I could and held it as close as I could to my heart and told myself I will never let it go.  Well you see that’s where I found out that holding a little colored baby chicken shouldn’t be hugged as hard as you can nor held as tight to your heart as you can never the less forever.

Well I buried that poor little color baby chicken the one I hugged so hard and held it close to my heart as hard as I could in the back yard. Never again I told myself will I hold anything as close as I can. So maybe that is why even today, I refuse to   hug things as hard as I can, nor as close to my heart as I can. I learned my lesson that small things can be hurt and wind up buried in my back yard along with some many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment