Monday, August 31, 2009

cchwnn: human touch con maria la vandia.

Barrio news network con maria la vandia: human touch080312009.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, tx. Well I am back and in good standing. I want to thank Daniel for this great chances he is giving me, again. I know I have messed up in the pass but who hasn’t. I promise I will keep focus on my work and stay out of bars and stories that take me to bars. Chinga did that make sense?
Anyhow todays story is called the human touch. This is a story of a party I attended several years ago. It was a party put on by a few coeds and I was invited to eat dinner. Well like usually I love to attend this kinda free food sort of thing.
So here is the case, these three girls had the food step up real nice, it was the beans, the rice, the meats and then the salad. Well like I mention before I love to get there early, well in this case, check this out. As I passed through the chow line, I was served my portions and as I move along the line I noticed a freaky little fly, flying around the food. Well as I move on to the other room I for some reason or another turned back an noticed that the fly had fallen in side the pot of fresh beans. Now I saw that but the girls didn’t see me see the fly fall inside the pot.

Now here is where it got kinda funny. As I am watching these three girls looking inside the pot and wondering what to do with this small little freaking fly.
What would you have done? lets make sure we understand the issue here. A fresh pot of beans and we just served one of out 30 persons outside waiting for dinner. Do we throw away the fresh pot and skip the beans. Or do we just turn a cheek an remove the little fly and stir the pot a bit an nothing happen or just #### it and mix that fly con the rest of the beans.. ?

Well , what would you have done.

I ammaria la vandia.

No comments:

Post a Comment