Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ex convict selling guatos

Ex convict selling guatos? 08122009
Como estan I am maria la vandia con this very special repot.
Yesterday afternoon we had a chance to visit con a man who has paid his debt to society by spending the last three years in prison. Mr. Orlando Munoz, was released a few months back and came out real inspired by opening his own business.

While in prison he picked up a trade and was released with a certified Chef, with this in mind he started his own traveling meals company named “ Un Guato will travel”! Yes you got that right un guato is the name of his company that specializes selling homemade Potato salad.
What he does is he sells guatos of potato salad, in several baggie sizes, two fingers $2.00 a baggie, three fingers $3.00 and he sells them by the oz for $3.00.
Si, says Mr. Munoz, it was a long hard road by I knew when I got out I had this vision off starting my own business, and so far things have been going well, business is good and I have had no trouble con the cops with the name of my company.
We plan on expanding our company to across the tracks and than maybe on the net. It’s a big investment and interest and I just hope que “UN Guato will travel” will catch on.
Ok folks there you have it a big man con a big vision. I am Maria La Vandina.

No comments:

Post a Comment