Monday, January 24, 2011

interview con JOhnny Lazo 2011

Exclusive interview con Johnny Lazo.
Cchwnn.
Somewhere in Houston,tx. Hello again, as I come into Houston, texas again, our creator has arranged an interview with Mr. Johnny Lazo. This should be an interesting one, but enough of that, let’s get to that interview.

BBB: hello Johnny its good to finally met up with you, and how was your holidays? By the way Johnny I walked here from Kingsville, can I sit for a second?

J: wow you sure can, High heels must have hurt LOL

BBB; let’s start by telling us a little bit about your past working as a radio DJ?

J: Blanca I love playing music for the fans of tejano music, I started at KQQK FM in Houston in 89, I also work at Bnet radio.com . Blanca had the best of both worlds LOL. I enjoy interview the stars of Tejano the new and establish ones. I enjoy the honor of doing many Selena Tribute for my friend. I would ask all the stars to call in and they all did. we must never for get Selena.

BBB: what is the differences between working on the radio vs. internet radio?

J: Great ? on the FM you can be heard on the car radios, and some biz that allow it. The internet radio in the mid west, such as mich, Chicago, NYC, LA, that had me on at there offices, record stores, Taco stands LOL. Internet radio is held world wide with millions more listeners, FM radio thousands, on internet radio listeners tend to listen more on average.

BBB: why would anyone leave such an interesting job?
J; Blanca there is a time when you have to let go. I miss not being on the air.

BBB: what direction do you think la onda is headed for based on all your experience in the music business?

J: Great ? I feel la onda is headed to a new rebirth in a few more years with young acts taken the lead. some establish acts will step back. But it really is up to the fans to support la onda. the fans make this industry not the radio DJ's, promoters, The fans need to enbrace it now before it's too late Blanca.

BBB: Do you own your own sound systems if a person was looking for a party D.J.?

J: yes I do

BBB: who do you think are the main headliners in la onda today and what new artist do you think are future headliners?

J: DLG is a force to be reckon with, LA Mafia Icon of Houston Tx. Shelly, Elida, Stefani. These ladies of tejano have done there part to take tejano around the world. with the new artist I like what Monica Castro, Tania of los matadoors, Veronica of Avance, Robbie Martinez of Houston Tx, these young people have vision to get back the young fans of tejano music, to lure them away from Bachata, Hip hop, back to our culture.

BBB; if given a chance to speak with a group of young people what encouraging words would you say to them?

J I would say don't give up the dream follow your heart. I would say finish school, get a higher education.

BBB: well Johnny I want to thank you and what last words would like to share with some of your internet friends? And do you mind giving me a ride to the bus station, heck with walking?

J: Blanca you got it, I will take you to dinner also.

Bbb: GEE JOHNNY THANKS FOR THAT BOAT AND NET IT TASTED LIKE CHICKEN..

BBB: as I leave Houston its just amazing on how many person’s have done so much for la onda that get no credit for. I am Blanca Blanch Blanco.

No comments:

Post a Comment