Thursday, November 8, 2012

barrio news network 11082012


BARRIO NEWS NETWORKS  11082012, CON MARIA LA VANDIA.

 

Hola mi raza como estan? Now we have lots of things to discuss. The first thing is what in the world is cchwnn doing re-opening the Westinghouse barrio mall?

 

In our world EL CENTRO DE MALL will also open that same day. My god Daniel cant you be more creative> answer no. I think Daniel might be burned out… yea that’s the ticket.

 

The second thing we want to talk about is the Republican Party. My god what kind of people are this. One year it’s the democrats and other years it’s the republicans.

 

Who can we trust? Who can we trust, we ask? Now, I would love to dwell on my favorite thing and that is stereotyping women. Oh yea that’s it.

Now I know I shouldn’t do that but since I don’t stereotype both genders I will pick on us ladies today.

 

Girl you are wearing too much eye liner. Its ok to have black but to have a bit of purple, red , green and occasionally yellow. Chinga,  who needs the Mexican flag.

 

Now if that wasn’t bad enough how about those hippie dresses, with bangles and masses of pendants and chains worn around our neck, dang girl don’t plan on hopping on that plane too quick.

 

Now how about you’re drinking. Yea that vodka, yea that one that makes you thinks you are queen. Yea that’s the one.

And finally you’re dancing. Yea those moves you call dancing with hand gestures borrowed from tai-chi, and perhaps a bit more direction and an air of “I know something you don’t”.

 

Well I feel better now that is off my chest. I am Maria la vandia con another barrio news update. Have a great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment