Tuesday, November 27, 2012

exclusive interview con Rey Reyna,2012

Exclusive interview con Rey Reyna (Dallas), 2012.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,texas. Hello mi raza I am Blanca Blanch Blanco con on the road again interview. This week our bicycle takes us up to a cool weather place named Dallas, Texas to meet up con a gentlemen who has been in la onda for several years, Rey Reyna (Dallas) del grupo Aftersock, and now for that interview.
Bbb: hello Rey como esta, can you give me a hand off this bicycle sir?
Rrd: Sure my pleasure.
BBB: my god Rey you are more handsome in person, and look some much like a Mexican novella move star, do you ever get that question asked?
Rrd: No but thanks, I believe I come from 2 beautiful parents, Ramon & Emilia Reyna.
BBB: first of all why add the name Dallas?
Rrd: Originaly we added the name Dallas at the end my name on face book was to let the new fans now where I was from , I'm proud to be from Dallas, so I will represent and acknowledge my hometown every chance I get
BBB: tell us about your early career in the mid 1980’s?
Rrd: The 80's were special, I had the privilege to be part of a great rockband called Montezuma that also played rock en espaniol. We wrote produced and recorded everything. It was a great experience that carried over to Aftershock so I'm very thankful.
BBB: how difficult was it to find the right persons to make up Aftershock?
Rrd: I'm blessed to be surrounded with talented individuals. They bring more than great musicianship. they bring commitment, loyalty and the ultimate intent in bringing to life the original sounds of Aftershock. To answer your question i'm not sure how hard it was to build this group because I really believe that talent gravitates to talent. As long as it keeps evolving together with similar goals the future will take care of itself.
BBB: do you find it difficult to get your music on the radio or internet radio stations sir?
Rry: Getting music can be difficult for any group. Putting the right people in place to do promotions and handling radio is essential.
We are blessed to have a great fanbase that continues to ask for our music which helps alot.
BBB: tell us a little about your latest release,“Con Amor” and the cd “Contigo”?
Rrd: Con amor is the second single from our soon to be released cd " Contigo". The first single "contigo" was our way of letting the people know we're still here.
BBB: how hard has it been on your family being in the music business all this years?
Rrd: Well anytime you do something worthwhile, you better believe there are sacrifices. However I am very thankful for my family support and patience.
BBB: do you believe in UFO’s?
Rrd: I don't know about UFO's, but i've meet some people that are definitely out of this world.
BBB: if you had another chance to start life again, would you still be in the music business?
Rrd: I don't see myself being or doing something other than what I do.
BBB; been a professional musician, do you do lots of studio work for other groups or persons?
Rrd: Right now i am just concerned with putting all my energy towards Aftershock. I would love to work with other artists .
BBB: what is in the future for Aftershock?
Rrd: The future of Aftershock is bright as long we believe in ourselves.
BBB: what new year resolutions do you have plan for 2013?
Rrd: Our plans for 2013 is to visit and meet fans face to face where ever there are tejano fans.
BBB: how much has the music business changed since you first started?
Rrd: Just like any other business you have to evolve with the times. The internet is a great tool , although we cannot forget AM & FM radio
BBB: who were you major influences growing up ?
Rrd: My influences are all the greats Jimmy Edwards ,David Marez,Chacha Jimenez, Stevie Wonder to name a few.
BBB: if you have the chance to speak to a group of young folks wanting to get into the music business what would you share with them?
Rrd: I would tell young to be accountable and responsible.Get educated. And most of all take our beautiful heritage to another level. We deserve to be noticed and acknowledged.
BBB: and finally, what you like to tell your fan base from around the world?
Rrd: To the world Aftershock and I say thank you . God Bless
BB: gee what a great job I have, and what a great interview Mr. Reyna gave us and the tour of dallas, I am BBB and on the road again interview, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment