Wednesday, February 27, 2013

exclusive interview con angel gonzalez, 2013


Exclusive interview con Angel Gonzalez, 2013.

Cchwnn.

Austin, texas. Hello raza I am Santa Cecilia la que te canta con on the road again interviews. Today our bicycle take  us up and down the hills here in the capital city to meet up con Angel Gonzalez del grupo Vimana, now for that interview.

 

Sc: hello handsome, can you give me a hand off this bicycle, and can you give me a hug?

Ag; Sure id love to give you a huggJ

 

SC; well Angel tell us a little bit about el grupo Vimana?

Ag; Well Angel y Vimana are a new International band anything from tejano, cumbias, tejano pop. I’ve been singing for a few years but this will be my FIRST on March 16th 2013 in the Tejano music Industry, and already I have great memories that have start of our journey in the music industry. The band is a total of 6 members.

Sammy on Drums

Mike on Guitar

John on Keyboards

Izzy & Ted on bass

Javier on Congas

Angel on Vocals me lol

 

 

SC: how long have you sir been in the Tejano music business?

Ag; I’ve been in the Tejano business on March 16th of this year for 1 year, Gracias a dios that the Tejano listeners have accepted us with open Arms and the fans our awesome we love them people for all there wonderful support. This first year is amazing we were Nominated for the Tejano Globe awards this 2012 for best new popular Artist, and we made the Tejano Music Awards INDUSTRY Ballot nomination list and had the chance to meet so many of our idles and Tejano Artist that we look up to , Our Original song NO DEBES JUGAR was selected to be in a New independent movie this year 2013 as part of the Movie score Movie called AGONY and produced by Crash Cortez and REEL TALK FILMS. We were honored to have these opportunities we were invited last year to perform in the Tejano vegas show case hosted by Shelly Lares, I am for every thankful and grateful to all the listeners Radio stations, Internet Tejano stations and media and fans out there, showing us support because with out you all we would not be having a chance at this Dream.

 

SC:  so what’s up con your new music video “si Tu Quieres” and how long did it take to produce?

Ag; Well the new video you mentions NO DEBES JUGAR is doing great, We released it this year Jan of 2013 its on youtube you can find it by going to Angel y Vimana No debes jugar, or type in 01angelmusic and it will bring up all my videos of songs but NO DEBES JUGAR is our first official Music Video for ANGEL Y VIMANA we used Power house media and Top flight Productions for this music Video, its took about 3-4 days to think of the ideas on the story line of the song I wrote and finding the right people to play the parts, the songs is really a pretty song it’s a love song about a guy me lol liking this girl who is my friend and I’m so sad because im always seeing her get treated bad from her x boyfriend and I start liking her and try to tell her I can treat her better but she decides to go back to the xboyfriend you have to see the Video and see how it ends lol I know I cut the story off in the middle but you can see it and tell me what you think lol all in all it took 1 day too shoot the full video and a few days after for the editing J, now we are about to start working on our second Video SI TU QUIERES hopefully here in April of 2013 and we want to invite everyone to be in it will be posting updates on Facebook about it and on our WEB PAGE www.Angelyvimana.com but this song is really fun and makes you just want to dance you can also hear it on our web page if you have never heard itJ

 

 

Sc; what would you prefer to work in the studio or do more live performances?

Ag: Let’s see what would I prefer to work in the studio or live performance I love doing both I love recording in the studio but my passion is also performing in front of the people to see them while im on stage and see them happy make me happy to know that maybe one of my songs they were touched by it or could relate to what I was going through when I wrote the song and getting to meet the fans and supporters at the shows means a lot to me to get to meet them take pictures and hopefully making the day specialJ

 

SC: what’s on the agenda for 2013 for Angel Gonzalez?

Ag; My Agenda for this year is March 1st I’ll be opening at Republic Live in Austin Texas for Lil Suzy and then march 2nd Same thing but in San Antonio texas then we are doing the Spot lite T.v show based in Austin Texas on channel 16 Austin access from 7-8pm doing Interview on March 5th, then on March 10th We will be performing on DOMINGO LIVE in Corpus Christi Selena home tome I’m really excited about that then we look forward to doing Tejano fan fair March 16th and 17th in San Antonio texas if you go to my face book or web page you can see all the details for times and locations then April music Video this year we are looking for to all the Cinco de mayo festivals hopefully to be apart of like last year and also the Tejano music Awards and the Tejano y mas, T.v show will have for sure date posted on my face book page J so many things this years but again we are very thankful to everyone’s support.

 

SC: how many times have you been to fan fare and is it worth your time?

Ag: This is going to be our second time performing at Fan fair on the Main stage and it was very worth the time and hard work San Antonio welcomed us with open Arms Thank you to everyone from TTMAsJ J

 

SC: do you believe in vampires or ufo’s?

Ag: Do I believe in vampires or Ufos :ummmmmmm UFOS J

 

Sc; how difficult is it to travel now a day’s con the economic the way it is ( gas, meals, lodging)?

Ag: Was it hard finding a recording Company to sign us,,, well to be honest we have been approached by a few record labels but currently we are staying independent until we find the Right record label that we know will be a long working relationship J

 

SC; was it hard finding a recording company to sign you guys?

Ag; Your question is how hard Is it Economically for gas and expenses the answer to that is it Hard when you don’t have a Label paying for the expenses and promotions and studio and ext… but its not impossible to do it with out a record label and yes Its hard but when you enjoy what you are doing and you have passion for it you learn to appreciate the little the you gain from it so much more and it helps your remember to stay humble and down to earth with everything and everyone If I could trade it all in for the easy road I wouldn’t I like the fact that its hard times only because when we reach our goals its something that means so much and you remember it wasn’t just you or your band that got you to reach your goal it was everyone one the listeners then fans , the supporters the Dj’s, the stations T.v Ext J

 

 

Sc; do you prefer to play cumbias or more Tejano style music como polkas and so on?

Ag; Do I prefer Cumbias or Tejano music Both lol I love singing both and when I write my music I try to add the styles of the two in a song J but I love the cumbias I love to see the people happy and dancing but when I want to reach the hearts of the listeners I take the tejano style and slow the cumbia down and make it into my own. J

 

 

SC; if you had the chance to speak with a group of young people what would you tell them about the music business?

Ag; If I had the chance to speak out to the younger generation and kids id tell them to stay in school its very important and to treat one another with respect and kindness and to not allow bulling in schools, id also let them know to say no to drugs and to follow there dreams in life Because anything is possible whether they want to be a police officer or a singer or the next president anything is possible if you work hard at it. Advice in the music business I would tell them to play were ever they give them a chance to play and sing at good practice is a must even if its at karaoke places if you’re a shy person you wont be shy for long lol, but honestly to always remember when there performing to always treat that performance whether it’s a big crowd or a small crowd to treat it like it’s a crowd of thousands of people but most of all to have fun while they do itJ . also to do there homework on when they right music to register it and copy right it and to never be scared to ask for help because the artist that are more experienced have so much knowledge to learn from and experiences they have gone through that can help.

 

 SC; has there ever been a time you wish you hadn’t taken a gig?

Ag: Has there ever been a time I wish I had never taken the Gig,,, NO I haven’t had a bad experience yet but I’m hoping that if I do ever have one I learn from it LOL J

 

Sc; and finally sir what would you like to share with your  fans from around the world?

Ag; Id like to tell all the fans friend family that have been showing Angel y Vimana support thank you so much for your continuing support and we hope to see you all soon at a city near you please request me on face book I reply to every one and always enjoy getting to know you all J for more info on the Band go to our web page www.angelyvimana.com, we love everyone out there showing support un saludos para todos en mexico and please remember Angel y vimana our here you the people J love you all see you real soon. Gracias Santa Cecilia por todo el apoyo.

 

 

Sc; well big guy thanks for this interview and how about giving me a hand back on this bicycle and follow me down to 6th street and party?

Ag; Lets go party J

 

 

Sc;  gee, well folks we had a long night in Austin con our new friend Angel, we know that the future of Tejano is in good hands, I am santa Cecilia la que te canta, con on the road again interviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment