Tuesday, February 19, 2013

exclusive interview con Lucky Joe, 2013

Exclusive interview con Lucky Joe, 2013.
Cchwnn.
Somewhere in Edcouch –Elsa, texas. Hello again I am Blanca Blanch Blanco con on the road again interviews. This week my bicycle takes me south to Edcouch to meet up con Lucky Joe, un conjunto del valley, and now that interview.

Bbb: hello Lucky how are you, can you give me a hand off this bicycle and you might get lucky?
Lj; sure let’s see.

BBB: first of all sir, why Lucky?
Lj: My parents gave me that name Cuzz I was a still born baby and was brought back to life at birth...


BBB: how long have you been en la onda tejana and who’s backup band ?
Lj: I\'ve been playing the accordion in this onda for about 18 years..started with alma pulido, Jennifer pena and many other tejano artists


BBB: wow I didn’t know that, what made you band special?
Lj; I guess trying to reach a younger audience and teaching them about our culture through music


BBB: what is in the future for Lucky Joe?
Lj; Qua I knew what the future held for me...but just getting signed with a major record label like I did is a great start hope to establish myself as a solo artist in this industry...



BBB: do you think que la onda tejana is dying?
Lj; Tejano music is not dead...we just need to find a way to reach a younger audience and evolve through our music



BBB: living along la fronteria, how difficult it to establish your own style de conjunto music?
Lj: Establishing your own is very difficult but not impossible...


BBB: do you believe in UFO’s?
Lj: UFO?...not at all...lol


BBB: if you were asked to speak with a group of young people what encouraging words would you use?
Lj: re- establish one self.



BBB: who were the most influential persons in la onda when you were growing up?
Lj: Main influence growing up would have to be jaime de anda...reason for picking up an accordion...

BBB: and finally, what would you like to tell all your fans from around the world?
Lj; I would like to let our fans know that my album should be coming out in may and to keep an eye out for it....


BBB: well lucky I am so glad we had this chance to interview sir, and can you give me a lucky hand back on this bicycle and point to hwy 281?
LJ: Tanks a lot for your time and patience...hope this information helps...I really appreciate your trip over to the valley...and remember...suvele!!!

BBB: as I ride back to Kingsville, I just tell myself how lucky can one bee, I am BBB con on the road again interviews, good day.

cchwnn

No comments:

Post a Comment