Friday, January 16, 2015

barrio story 2015, my tattoo, twenty years later

Barrio story 2015, my tattoo, twenty years later.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, Texas. Hello raza I am Veronica La Lesbian con my barrio story 2015, my tattoo twenty years later.
As a young woman I felt que we would have to follow the trend that was back then. As you might already know tattoo weren’t the trend but to be beautiful and full of hope and joy was. I was an outlaw, one that didn’t go along, one that had to be different so I dyed my hair and didn’t follow my parent’s advice. ...So to piss them more I got a tattoo on my back saying “MotherDear”. From that point on I was label an outcast. Now twenty years later and about 150 lbs heavier and no waist line, my poor tattoo doesn’t even look like the one I had twenty years ago. My “MotherDear” doesn’t even read like that anymore. It’s sad that I didn’t listen to my parents back then and now I have to live with “Montgomeryward” on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment