Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Domingo Garcia..2012




Domingo Garcia’s  Priorities in U.S. Congressional District 33,



Create Jobs
I support the American Jobs Act and believe it's time we started investing in America's future.



Wall Street:
I will be a watchdog for American families and will keep greedy Wall Street bankers and con-artists from once again attempting to destroy the American economy.



Protect our Country and Borders:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I support keeping a strong and capable military to meet any threats to American safety.

Reform Immigration
On April 9, 2006, more than 500,000 people marched for civil rights and immigration reform in Dallas

Ensure Equal Rights
I believe that all Americans must be represented in our nation's capital. That's why I will fight and defend the Americans with Disabilities’ Act, the right of a woman to equal pay, and for the LGBT Community at all levels.



Protect Health Care Reform I believe health care should be a right and not a privilege for a rich few. I will go to Washington and fight any attempts to rollback or cut the Affordable Care Act passed by President Obama

Make College Affordable
Tuition is rising too fast for hard working families to keep up, much less students trying to make it on their own. I support increasing funding for Pell Grants and scholarships to ensure everyone has an opportunity to get a college education.



Fix Public Schools
Education transformed my life and gave me the opportunity to succeed in business, despite being the son of very humble parents who had no education of their own.



Grow Small Businesses Small businesses are the backbone of American job creation. As a small business owner, I know the challenges that small businesses face every day in an effort to prosper and grow

Go Green
We must continue investing in green energy that keeps American jobs here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment