Tuesday, September 29, 2015

hejola report for 09292013.


Hejola special report for 09292013.

Happy birthday to our creator 64…dang.

 

Cchwnn.

 

Kingsville,tx. Hello again Bill diaz and dam glad to be back, have you ever felt that when you are gone for a while chit hits the fan? Now for our award special barrio news headlines.

 

Creator not sure about life.

 

Protest continues against CCHWNN but we have some facts.

 

And finally some good darn news.

 

Yesterday we were informed that the favors color of single women was green.

 

In other news, Gone into its first week, some barrio members have not given up on their protest against our news on writing about big women. The real issue here is why do we do this to great and wonder healthy women? Is there a reason? Is there a cause? Or is it that our creator is still pissed at the 400 lb. woman that gave him hernia that one cold winter evening indulges in kinky sex? NO way. Here are some facts;

 


 

Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of:

 

·    Heart disease

 

·    Stroke

 

·    Type 2 diabetes

 

·    High blood pressure

 

·    breathing problems

 

·    Arthritis

 

·    Gallbladder disease

 

·    Some kinds of cancer

 

Now I end this with our concerns.

 

Now a message from our creator, hello I am Daniel and again out from my darkest room from my home. Now that I have turned 62 or even 63, I tried to recap what I have and what had I done in my life up to now?  I was dawned by the fact that I never ever left 1970’s and I still wonder if I can catch up to 2013? I know old hippies never die, and I am sure that many would wonder why a chicano wanted to be a hippie in the first place.  Well it was pretty easy, raised in a family that stress being on time and I took it on my own to embraces life to the fullest, tried to promote peace, love and some happiness, and up to now sure as hell stuck up for what I believed in. regardless of what folks think that hippies are, I was beyond “the dirty dread-locked tie-dyed pothead with the dead shirt on”. HIPPIES ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!! Today I will ask myself , think about all the money one spend on foolish and not caring about such ideology... What a contradiction?

 

Ok raza have a great day. And happy birthday folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment