Friday, February 12, 2010

valentine's day con la china cano de china nuveo leon

Valentine’s day advise for lovers and haters con la china cano de china Nuevo leon.
Cchwnn, 0214,2010.
Kingsville,tx. Once again I am la china cano de china Nuevo leon con our valentine’s day advise for lovers and haters. Si once again we are here and lots of raza are expecting something kinky for a valentine’s day gift. Why something kinky cause that is what valentine’s day is, kinky. Besides Halloween when can a woman and in some kinky men dress up like women ? it only comes around twice a year and we should take advantage of it.
It reminds me of my la tiya tuchagadamadre, si that’s the one, she loved to make her own kinky clothes. She would cut up old clothes and called her new creations a barrio label of some what. I’m telling you man this tiya come make kinky clothes out of almost nothing.
One time la tiya made a tiyo a g-string out of an old pair of athletic supporters. And used a stapler to keep it together. The only problem was que el tiyo got some kinda rash on his ass from the staplers. Based on la tiya it looked good on el tiyo.
Pero valentines day is so special here in the hood also. This time of year many women don’t hang their underwear on clothes lines anymore. Its seems que at least twenty women report to me annual que they are missing under wear all the time during the time of year. With things to expensive you would imagine que mucho vatos would go to those dollar stores an purchase a cheap pair of them underwear for less than a dollar a pair. Pero no senor, they would rather go around an rip them off the clothes lines. Chinga.
Anyhow valentines is a great day. It’s a time to kiss and make up. Why would someone be a hater all the time. I wonder they must be fat and ugly. Or just plain want to be mean. It sad que many chicanos, tejanos, and good ole amercians us that old saying its America and I can do what ever I want. Si you are so right but be nice also. It wouldn’t hurt now would it … ?
So life goes on and don’t get mad if you don’t get those flowers and don’t get mad it you don’t get that box of fatting candy and don’t get mad if you just don’t get a hung and don’t get mad.

I am la china cano and I do love you.. haters. From la china Nuevo leon I am la china cano con this valentines day I love you comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment