Thursday, February 24, 2011

interview con Juan sanchez y Erupcion 2011

Exclusive interview con Juan Sanchez y Erupcion 2011.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello again raza its me Santa Cecilia la que canta con on the road interview. Since the weather is mucho better we have taken the task of riding my bicycle up to Odessa, Texas where I met up con Mr. Juan Sanchez del grupo Erupcion. Let us get to that interview now>
SC; como esta Mr. Sanchez and I want thank you for giving us a few moments of your time for this interview, by the way can you help me get off this bicycle?
JS: I am doing good thank u and let me give you a hand big girl.
SC: let’s us start by asking how long have you been in the music business?
JS: I have been in the music business for over 30 years and counting.
SC: can you give us a little bit on the name of the group Erupcion and how it came about?
JS: Grupo Erupcion is run by my four kids, my 2 sons and my 2 daughters. I raised them to become musicians and take place of all the troubles of looking for musicians down the road.
SC: very good point, how hard is it on your family life been a full time musican?
JS: It is very hard knowing that my wife and I raised them around music all their lives, we would move around alot just to keep my family together. That’s one thing I thank god for is keeping my family together, never the less did we ever kept them away from there academics/sports. My wife and I put them all through school and college and still manage to keep them as musicians.
SC: I noticed that you recorded con label Hacienda records, how difficult is it to work with a recording company?
JS: It wasn’t to bad because we actually recorded our whole album in 13 hours, so that makes me proud of my kids.
SC: what were your dreams as a child, did you ever think Juan Sanchez would be recording one day?
JS: My dreams were to be famous one day and making my own music/songs. Yes I did just didn’t actually know how long it would take me.
SC: how have crowds respond to your performances around the country, and is there any differences between state to state crowds?
JS: They have responded very good knowing that I have raised my kids to play every kind and style of music, so we pretty much read what the crowd wants as far as dancing and their liking. So they love it!
SC: if given the chance to speak to a group of young people what encouraging words would you say to them?
JS: If you love music continue loving what you do as a musician because DREAMS DO COME TRUE and never let nobody tell you any different...
SC: what is in the future for Juan Sanchez ?
JS: To record with a bigger label and actually have a label behind us 100%
SC; how difficult is it to keep a band together?
JS: Not that difficult, I chose to raise my kids as musicians so I knew nobody had that choice to get out at the time...I struggled growing up to keep a band together for the cause of them wanting to get married and have a family, and now I don't have to think about it because my kids are there and I know will never let me down.
SC; and finally Juan is there anything you would like to share with your fans from around the world?
JS: Yes I will keep doing what I do best, that’s continue with my music for our fans. We know they will never let us down. Thanks for your support!
SC: gee Juan thanks again sir and can you do me a favor and show me which way is the freeway south and a helping hand on getting back on this bicycle?
JS: Thank you so much for taking the time to give me an interview, all u gotta do is jump on ur bike and get on I20 good luck and be careful.
SC: as l leave the great city of Odessa, Texas I feel that I made another good friend, I am Santa Cecilia la que canta.

No comments:

Post a Comment