Friday, June 24, 2011

mover over st.patrick day barrio keep it green onda campaign

Move over St. Patrick Day, Barrio Keep it Green onda Campaign 2011 taking over.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville, TX. Hello I am El Hijo De Sue, after my new discovery, in keep it everything green forever, the barrio leaders have agreed to assist me in my KEEP IT GREEN ONDA CAMPAIGN across the el barrio. In achieve this I have a established campaign that will represent over 7 to 10 local and regional organizations ranging from clean water groups to sportsmen's groups to affordable housing and barrio park advocates working to secure funding to protect our barrio clean water, barrio natural areas, in some cases barrio farmland, barrio parks and some barrio historic sites for our benefit today and for the benefit of our children and grandchildren the future of the hood.
In doing so, we have assigned 17th of every month as “barrio keep it Green Onda Campaign day”. In which every 17th we will go to any of the above locations and see what can be done that day to improve our barrio and stay within our Keep it green onda. So mark your calendar and as yourself, what have I done to keep my hood green today? I am El Hijo De Sue.
Footnote on the author: a barrio scientist was named outstanding vato for 2011, for designing and developing a green teeth dye that will keep your teeth stay green color forever. El Hijo Sue, 56, a barrio GED and college graduate was honor for this great discovery. I am honor for this award and moved that my product will help those folks with yellow teeth move forward with their life’s knowing que they can make this world more greener than ever. The new dye will be available in the year 2058. Let’s hope if you are still alive, still have teeth to dye? Pesse hejolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment