Wednesday, June 22, 2011

tejano survey for 2011

Tejano survey results for June 2011.
Cchwnn.
Kingsville,tx. Hello tejano fans I am Johnnie el quemon con some very interesting results from this past weekend bar hopping. We took a survey of ten tejanos at two different tejano bars. Well one of the burned down but doesn’t change the results. And here are our findings.
The top ten answers were:
1. Why do you go out on weekdays: because we can only barbque once a week.
2. Do you dance tejano music at home? Yes we do but very limited due to the record players skips if you stomp your feet too much.
3. Do you make fun of others when you go out to tejano bars? No we don’t, might get our ass kicked for looking too long.
4. Do you use the bathroom at tejano bars? No we don’t, we go outside instead, makes me feel at home.
5. What kind of beer do you drink? The free ones mostly.
6. What should tejano bar owners do to avoid fights inside the bar? Set up a boxing ring outside the parking lot so they can strap it on before someone calls the cops.
7. Have you ever been barred from a tejano bar? Yes we have and thank the lord it burned down.
8. Have you accidently kissed another person at a tejano bar? I did and it was my uncle, I think she needed a shave.
9. How late should tejano bar’s be open? No later than ten o’clock so I can see myself in the evening news.
10. What reasons would you use not to go back to that same tejano bar? My x wife keep going there, trying to make me jealous.
ok folks there you have it and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment