Wednesday, November 18, 2015

westinghouse barrio mall


Exclusive report: Westinghouse barrio enterprise update.

 Cchwnn

Kingsville, Texas,Hello again I am Blanca blanch Blanco con an exclusive interview con los owners del mall. Up to now el barrio really didn’t really know whom owner the mall. We had reported on the partnership they had. But today based on the legal documents filed by our local justice of the peace it did mention who owned the mall.

 

Today we have with us the owners of the Westinghouse barrio mall. El senior Homer Fernandez Guerra, older brother of Gloria Guerra manager, and we also have el senior Dr. Castillo De La Galieia.

 

First lets start con la familia Guerra. Homer welcome can you shed some light on the present status del mall.

 

Homer: first of all let me thank cchwnn for allowing us to be interview on this very sad and important matter. First of all the idea del mall came when I lived in Nuevo Laredo in 1978/79. Here I had the opportunity to met el doctor. El doctor Del La Galieia owned a plastic flower company and was lying the network for a recycle center here in Nuevo laredo. Here I learned que he wanted to make some important investments in the united states sometime in the future.

 

In 1998 I mover to Kingsville and try to finish my collegee, when I met Daniel Lopez the creator and learned que he had wanted to establish a tejano Chicano satire news network. The mall idea came to Daniel around 2004. Before we knew it we found several backyards and created the mall. We invited el doctor to join us, and he urged us to keep him as the silent investor.

 

Well as the success of the mall grew el doctor decided to open a recycle center here at the mall, which would complement his present recycle business in Nuevo Laredo. So went we decided to create el barrio conjunto enchanted land theme park el doctor funded it himself. We wanted a place where all tejanos around the world could go and listen to there favor tejano groups (please note que the enchanted land we are referring to is in yourself. On can be so happy by listening to their present or passed tejano favorite bands. I like go a pull an old album de mi favor conjunto and open a cold beer and turn the air and listen to all commotion around me and I tell myself this is tejano land).

 

I also wanted to thank Gloria Guerra my sister for standing by me and watching my back. It’s so hard to find good working raza especially dealing con money. We know que there has been lots of raza business lost due to back-managed y pincha family members.

 

Blanca: ok now lets talk con el doctor and maybe on what is going on at the mall.

 

El dr.: well Blanca I will agree con homer on his views and my background on how I got involved in all this. But the important thing now is to bring all three units to compliance, el barrio conjunto land theme park y el cona Lozano cash and carry sports complex and of course Westinghouse barrio mall oh by the way the flea market also closed is part of our enterprise. . We have several months to get it all going again and we will prevail con todo esto.

 

We do want to mention que la commadre boxing will be moved to el barrio community center y our taqucha conjunto soccer league games will all be moved to cchwnn alley. Thanks to our creator he has given the league permission to finish the season there. Los conjunot concerts will continue at the barrio community center.So there the future of business.

 

Well thank homer, Gloria y el doctor . I am sure que lots of tejanos feel better knowing que they will reopen its door. And my final words:

 

Mucha times we kinda over look the small things. In this case it was the big things that got this guys. It is just a lesson on how to run a business. It takes money, it takes time, and you are dam right it takes so sabe in which I think got this guys. I am blanca blanch blanco. Have a great tejano day.

No comments:

Post a Comment