Thursday, July 30, 2015

country pancho and county leroy. 2015


 

country Pancho and county Leroy, talk about their new cd: Dos vatos lost in the black hills:

cchwnn

kingsville,texas. Part two

But lets talk about the new cd and the songs:
DOS VATOS LOST IN BLACK HILLS.


It will feature eight new songs titled:

1. I found your name in the world book encyopdia

this song is a weird when we were locked up they gave us time to go to the room were they have tons of books con pictures and I found this one and I looked up your name and there it was.
2. Smoked a blunt just to think of you.


We using don’t smoke tobacco never the less weed our daddy always said buy your own stuff and don’t ask for nothing and you’ll be a big man.
Oh well this homies gaves us a ride and I remember mi tiyo bill bob who smoked his own tobacco in a cigar shape…well this blunt was the same thing my tiyo was doing all this time.


3. Sweetest kisses I never got .
I always dreamed Que tu y yo would be making it and I dreamed off holding you in my arms con too dos boys and beautiful person you are.


4. Watch the hunting channel to remind me of you.
Oh yea it reminds me of the times I wanted to shoot your ass.


5. Hillbilly polka.

It remind them of the times when their daddy placed tradition blue grass music.

6. Lets slow dance con our clothes off.
He paid for love onces in st louis, and she wanted to dance naked. How can you forget a moment like that.


7. Fishing and drink, it use to be that way.
Oh yea the times when we fishing and spending my hours and night holding hands. And looking at the moon.


8. I’m homeless without you.
When you leave I had to move in the streets cause I didnt have a place to go..


Oh yea folks we are very excited about this new cd and we are planning and hoping que it will be a success.
So if you are out an about and you hear them boys in town, make sure you come out an see them and while you at it buy a cd …... good day.


end of story…

No comments:

Post a Comment