Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a day to remember famous tejano musicians who have died 06202010

Chicano manifesto for 2010: “ a day to remember famous tejano Musicians who have died, June 20,2010.

As the creator of this wacky world I am allowed to create things and dates for things we feel that are very important to our heart and soul. One of those is a day to remember all our tejano artist that have passed away. This coming June 20, 2010 will be the day we declared to acknowledge all the good musicians that have left memories and are gone by not forgotten. So please mark that day and join us in recognizing them. Join us in posting the names of this individuals.

I am Daniel lopez and that is the least I can do for the fond memories I have about my of them.

June 20, 2010. A day to remember of famous Tejano musicians who have died. Please join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment