Monday, March 15, 2010

interview con vernonica y avance2010

Exclusive interview con Veronica y Avance 2010.
Cchwnn.
Grand Prairie, Texas. Hi I am Blanca Blanch Blanco con this week’s
exclusive interview con Veronica lead singer Del group Avance. Together
since 2005, this young group has taken the tejano industry to the next
level. The band has a youthful energy not seen in awhile for tejano
groups.
The term practice is part of their lives and has shown it pays off in
recent years, such as 2006 tejano Vegas showcase band of the year.
Veronica has managed to build a bridge between old school tejano and
modern day tejano.
It is an honor to have walked this far to cover this story, and now let’s
get to the interview.

BBB: gee, I want to thank you for allows us time to conduct this
interview?

Ver: No problem at all! I cant believe you walked this far to interview
me... I would have just picked up the phone and done the interview the old
fashion way! You rock!

BBB: let’s start off with tell me about yourself or a walk me through your
resume?

Ver: Well I'm 20 yrs old (21 on Mar 25!!) Ive been singing professionally
since I was 15. I’m a 4th generation musician and like to spend time
helping in the community.I've done events with the American Heart Associcaition, Avance Dallas,
fundraisers for Lupus research and I am now working with organizers to
raise money for Diabetes research and education in our culture and young
people.

BBB: Great, "Tell me about a goal that you've set for yourself and how you
went about achieving it."?

Ver: Well my first Goal is to have fun. Life is too short to not enjoy
what you are doing. But besides that, I think I have been put in a
position and have the opportunity to reach people in a way that few people
get. and I also have a goal of selling a million records :)
I'll let you know how that turns out.

BBB: if it’s possible Veronica, tell us what is your greatest weakness en
la onda tejana for a female singer?

Ver: What Weakness!? Females Rock! ... although I do have this obsession
with Mafia Wars on my facebook... so does that count?

BBB: Working with young men do you find it difficult to deal with men?

Ver: : Except for the fighting, yelling, and screaming, it's not difficult
at all :) LOL. These guys are my family and it's just like every family. I
love these guys.

BBB: In the future do you see yourself collaborating with other artist
and how do you feel about doing something like that?

VER:I would LOVE to collaborate with other artist out there, we have
actually started thinking of some names and ideas for the 3rd cd. First we
wanted to establish our name on our own and once we have that then we will
move on to collaborating with other artist in the industry!

BBB. You spoke of the 3rd CD, but lets talk about the second cd entitiled
"Theory of Evolution". What can we expect from this second effort?

VER. Well this cd is our first 100% original cd. We literally built a
Recording Studio from the ground up, wrote all the songs, recorded,
mastered, did the graphic design and everything. It's a lil scary putting
something out there like this because you put so much of yourself into it.
On the Cd itself you can expect some great music from beginning to end.
This cd doesnt have filler songs. That was something very important to me
because it always seemed that the great tejano artists have cd's like
that. you can pop them in and never feel the need to hit the forward
button. We also experimented a lil bit too with the idea of doing tejano
material in english so its going to be interesting to see peoples reaction
to this.

BBB: I consider you as a tejana star, do you think you can change the
world of tejano music and if you think you can in which way?

Ver: Yes. Next question. ;) lol JK. You know what... I consider myself a
next generation artist so I think i should be responsible for creating
next generation fans. I dont know about changing the world of Tejano
music... but if i can just reach the next generation I'd be happy with
that.

BBB; you know many tejano groups never get the chance to travel out of
this great state of Texas, never less a showcase, I understand that you
have even perform in Las Vegas, my god Veronica tells about that
experience?

Ver: Yeah that was a pretty cool time for us, I was 17 yrs old at the time
and it was for a Battle of the Bands. We were up against 8 bands around
the nation and we took home the prize!!!! LOL and it was funny because the
main reason we won in my opinion is because we played a polka that was
really fast and danced around like fools while we played it.

BBB: When you perform are the majority of your fans men or women?

Ver: You know we have a pretty mixed crowed but believe it or not Ive
noticed most of my fans are little girls around the 4-12 yr mark, and I
find that one of the best parts about being in this business is being able
to connect the them. I know the feeling of looking at the girl on stage
and wanting to do what shes doing, Like I said I grew up in music and I
remember being young and wanting to be on stage. I don't even think it
mattered what I was doing on stage I just wanted to be up there, and now I
am and I would give it up for the world.

BBB; if you were given the opportunity to speak with a thousand young men
and women what would you say to them?

Ver: I would tell them to not ignore opportunities that are right in frnt
of them. This world, and your life is what you make of it. ... and may the
force be with you!

BBB: at this time Veronica I want to thank again for this interview and as
you might already know that I had to walk over to conduct this, so for our
news network thanks.

Ver: Thank you so much for everything! I really enjoyed this interview.
... and tell those guys to get you a cell phone. Those guys are mean!

BBB: as l left Grande Prairie, Texas, you being to wonder how such a
beautiful young women and talented be found. I am sure there many more
veronica to come in la onda tejana. I am Blanca Blanck Blanco and on my
way back to Kleberg county con a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment