Wednesday, March 7, 2012

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW CON AUDI Y ZENTIMIENTO. 2012


Audi Y Zentimiento wrote: "Exclusive interview con Audi Y Zentimiento,2012.
Cchwnn.
Fort Collins, Texas. Hello I am Santa Cecilia la que te canta con a long bicycle ride up here to Fort Collins. My god we have the opportunity today to interview a very attractive young lady named Audi, del group Zentimiento. Let us now get to that interview.
Sc; hello dearly can you give me a hand off this bicycle, dear it was a long ride up here?
Az: Si como no!! Let me get you down from there! I love the bike!! Le falta las cartitas en las llantas!! Aqui le compre unas para ponerle!

SC:  really, I didn’t notice that, how did you get into la onda Tejana ?
Az: I’ve loved music my whole life and Tejano Music has been such a huge part of our lives since before I was even born! So naturally I followed in my dad’s footsteps and fell in love with the genre.

SC: how is your family handling your career in the music business?
Az: Slowly but surely! This is my first RUN in the business side of things. I’ve done music for a very long time – but just part of the band – never part of the business side. With AYZ – it’s all me – so I have no choice! They are being understanding and help out in any way they can.

SC: who are some of the tejano artist that you have performed and recorded with?
Az: Oh wow. I’ve had the pleasure and awesome blessing of performing with a lot of local talent here in Northern Colorado – they are all close friends of mine. On a professional level I’ve sat in the same room with Ram Herrera while we recorded a duet on my first professional CD titled Donde Andaras. And of course I had the immense opportunity to play and record with Max Baca.

SC: how excited has your life been now that many more opportunities are being made available en la onda tejana?
AZ: I think it’s very exciting! It’s a world that I didn’t think I’d be able to touch but now that I have jumped in with both feet, I am truly enjoying myself! I’m so excited with the new steps TEJANO MUSIC is making and the enormous strides all the Tejano musicians are making to get their music heard and recognized.

SC: if you travel, how hard is it on you and your family?

AZ: I’ve done a lot of traveling for work in the last 4 years, so this shouldn’t be anything new. Besides, I am hoping that if traveling comes into play for Music, I’m hoping to get to a point where my family can come with me!

SC; how important is it to have a good band backing you up and being able to work together as a team?

AZ: It is VERY important! I’ve done Christian Latino Rock for over 10 years and we practiced like crazy people!! But even with that kind of practice regimen, we still had tons of room for improvement and growth. Now in the Tejano industry the standard is still the same. Practice brings forth unity and growth and I can’t wait to be able to hit practice hard every time!

SC: what are some of the special event schedule for 2012?
AZ: We are scheduled for the 2012 TMA FAN FAIR this year!! We have two slots open for us. We are also working on getting into FIESTA this year as well as the Las Vegas convention. We also have the WONDERFUL opportunity to open up for Shelly Lares here in Fort Collins for our Cinco De Mayo Grand Dance on Friday May 4th!

SC: is there one moment that still stands out in your memory as a tejano artist?
AZ: One moment that stands out? Hmmm…I would have to think about that. The memory that stands out in my mind is of family and friends all hanging out with their instruments and jammin’ out! All my MAIN memories include a ton of musicians (family & friends) all gathered around and playing the music we love!

SC: do you think tejano is dying?
AZ: I think that Tejano music was in REBUILD mode – and now that it’s rebuilt, artists are going for it in full force! It’s here….always has been….always will be.

Sc: if you had a chance to speak to a group of young people wanting to get into la onda tejana, what would be your advice?
AZ: I would say…do it if it’s in your heart to do it. If it is something you can’t live without – then make it a MUST and do it with passion. This isn’t a get-rich-quick industry – so do it because you love it.

SC: is there anything you would like to share with us and your fans from around the world?

AZ: I’d just like to say how very grateful I am to be received with open arms from everyone in the industry. I’d also like to say a million THANK YOU’s to all the DJ’s and radio stations that play my music and that I am so excited to start working on CD #2 soon! Also, make sure you request our songs on your local and online radio station! Don’t forget to LIKE our music page on facebook to get all our updates and new information as it comes out!
www.facebook.com/audiyzentimiento

SC; well dear it has been a pleasure coming up here to the Fort Collins and now I have to head south. Can you give me a hand back on this bicycle and point south for me?

AZ: Of course I can!! Get on up there!! Now you will know that you are going in the right direction as long as the mountains stay on your RIGHT HAND side…if they switch sides on you, you are going the wrong way! Hasta Luego my friend!! Have a safe trip home! God bless!

SC: I find it job very interesting, especially when one travels the good ole USA, a discover que we have so much talent. I am Santa Cecilia la que te canta. Good day"

No comments:

Post a Comment