Tuesday, March 6, 2012

exclusive interview con tejano music videos, Bobby garza, 2012




Exclusive interview con Tejano Music Videos, Bobby Garza, 2012.

Cchwnn.

Somewhere in Phoenix, Az.. Hello again, an am I tired or what. Santa Cecilia here con on the road again interview. Our creator took an extra stop here in Phoenix to visit con a very outstanding person and a creator of an outstanding website that is making tejano history as we speak “Tejano Music Videos. Wow, enough of that and let’s get to that interview>

Sc; hello Bobby, say big boy can you give me a hand off this bicycle, you know sir it’s a heck of long ride here?

BG: andale, hop off the Beach Cruiser.



SC: let’s start by saying can dreams come true?

BG: absolutely, however it takes hard work and dedication to accomplish your dreams.



SC: how long did it take to get this Tejano Music Videos of the ground?



BG: In total about 9 months, 6 months researching the project and another 3 months in developement. It took a bit longer than anticipated, however I wanted to make sure the design of the site would stand out to the users and also be user-friendly making it a great online experience.



SC; what kind of inspiration does it take to take on a project like this one?

BG: It's real simple, you have to love the music.



SC: I noticed on one your emails, how much of impact will your new web site make con la onda tejana?



BG: I feel the website will eventually be the #1 website for La Onda Tejana, the website has everything the Tejano Industry had been in dire need of. Users can watch, upload & download videos, listen to music, post a blog, creat a profile, etc..

TejanoMusicVideos.com offer Tejano insiders such as Musicians and record labels the ability for them to promote themselves, they will have the ability to create a profile, upload their videos, music, promotional photo all for Tejano Nation to see. TejanoMusicVideos.com is dedicated to generating heavy traffic to the website through partnerships and online advertising.



SC: I see the number of hits your website took on last week; did that surprise you on how bad Tejano’s are looking for this type of entertainment?

BG:I was a bit surprised at how fast this website came out of the gates, I thought it was going to be a slow moving process as most new start-ups are. Never in my dreams would I have thought that the site would’ve generated 40,000 hits within the first 24 hrs. and has not slowed down.



SC: legally how difficult is it in putting something like this together?

Bg: That’s the question that everyone is asking, I did seek legal advice from 2 top-notch attorney that specialize in the copyright infringement field, they have assured me that as long as TejanoMusicVideos.com stays in a video sharing format that I should be okay, however I do understand that someone may want to challenge that opinion.



SC: what is your background con la onda tejana?

Bg; I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. My Father Juan Trevino Garza was born and raised in the tiny town of Taft, TX. As a child my father’s parents would travel from South Texas to Northern California to work in the fields. After making the long 3 day trip for many years my grandparents decided to settle at the halfway point which was Phoenix, AZ . My father was and to this day still is a music freak and always stayed true to his roots and listened to nothing but Tejano, he took it a step further and didn’t allow me or my siblings to listen to anything other than Tejano. There’s people that says that if you’re not from Texas you’re not Tejano, tejano was instilled in us from day one.



SC; what are some of the videos that your website has not been able to gather to be able to see on your website?

BG: I’m having problem gathering quality videos from the newer up and coming artist, bands, etc… However we are looking for them 24/7



SC: how can other tejano websites learn from your experiences?

BG: Not sure other Tejano webmaster will learn from my site as everyone has there own style. However I feel the musicians can help us web developers promote La Onda by keeping there content up to date on there websites. It’s very frustrating when you’re surfing the web for good tejano content and you find a nice site and tell yourself finally something good. You start to click on links or banner to “Official Websites” and find that there’s nothing there because either the site was move or domain was never renewed.



SC: do you plan on expanding your videos to other types of music besides tejano in the future?

BG:No, this site is going to stay true to Tejano.



SC: I sure you have to be real careful but how expensive can it be in doing such an endeavor?

BG:For me it wasn’t too expensive, it’s cost me a lot of sleep though. I have a tech background and worked for GoDaddy.com for several year in web development and that saved me a ton of money. When I was going to start the project I thought of hiring someone because I knew it was going to be a lot of work, so I placed a Craiglists ad. I must’ve had 150 replies with prices ranging between $15,000 to $125,000. I have more time than money, so off to work I went.



SC: is there anything you would want to share with the thousands of tejano fans about your website:

BG: To the fans, just continue to support and embraced the music. Get your children involved as they are our future in Tejano.



SC and finally, what is in the future con Tejano Music Videos?

BG:TejanoMusicVideos.com is here to stay, once the dust settle and things start to flow smooth, I will look at other options that the website offers. Perhaps a forum, chat room, live streams and a online store. My goal is to make TejanoMusicVideos.com a one stop shop for Tejanos.



SC: well Bobby I am a bit tired and was wondering if you can give me a hand back on this bicycle and point me to a cheap place to stay over night before I return to texas. And by the way which way is back to texas,sir?

BG:No need to find a cheap place Santa, I have a spare room and the price is right, FREE!



SC; after a good night rest, and as I ride into the sun set, we have discovered que la onda tejana has just taken a giant step into the future. I am santa Cecilia la que te canta, good day.

4 comments:

  1. Beachbikes.net promises to continue to evolve the beach cruiser industry by offering sleeker, new beach cruisers that everyone can afford.


    bike lock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyota Previa was Introduced in 1991, the Toyota Previa is an excellent, long-lasting minivan.

    Previa Dealers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toyota Previa is a Rear-wheel drive besides this all-wheel drive version in Toyota Previa is available.
    largest previa dealer

    ReplyDelete