Thursday, February 26, 2009

a poem inspired by tony ham guerrero 2009

a poem inspired by tony Ham guerrero 2009.,…

You know and I am sure que many of us do.
Many of us really don’t think of what we post or say!
Could it be an instinct or just plain stupid?
I am really not sure.
But tonight a miracle was done.
It takes more balls,
to say and admit to things that really not there.

Why, We ask ourselves is it that when we get out of our realm,
Many try to be something that we are really are not.
Bu the sad part is when we really weren’t inside that realm from get go.
It’s hard to understand things until it hits you in the face.
Than at that point we try to correct matters.
But when dealing with that matter, it don’t really matter anymore.

The realm of life will be a burden to some.
Yet we are grown folks that need to understand our own burden.
Let no one say I didn’t try, but let no one say I did know him well .
Cause wellness only comes in theory,
but will you ever be as smart as I ?
So let me finish this selfness through my friend.

Ham the word honor is applied here to you.
Never feel that we were victims of things that have happen.
We have had the American dream,
Way before it was a slogan.
What have I done, you ask, you tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment