Monday, February 23, 2009

siloma griffin ruelas shot along con panzone 04302007

A very special hejola report for 04302007.Cchwnn.Kingsville,tx.: hello como estan I am Blanca Blancha Blanco con a very special interview con Siloma Griffin ruelas del group siloma del valle, who was shot along and now decease Panzone caliente. Please note that the location of this interview is unknown. Now lets go to that interview:
Bbb: good afternoon Siloma, and how are you doing?
Sg: well blanca first off all I am so happy to be alive. I am very sad to had been present and witnessed the killing of panzone caliente. I want to thank god and my family and all my make believe friends for praying for my recovery.
Bbb: siloma, what is going to happen to that cd you y panzone were working on?
Sg: well blanca, its still on, based on what my promoter and el group los flojos tell me. You see panzone told me que I had to finish this cd in his memory if anything happened to him.
Bbb: while in the hospital, how is your recovery coming along?
Sg: well not too many folks know that I got shot three times with a small 22caliber pistal. I have been learning how to walk again and dr. tell me que I should be walking again soon.
Bbb: what do you think drove this people into killing panzone, el ojo junior and wounding you ?
Sg: look blanca, la onda right now is doing great at this moment. But con todo esto has made many of the make believe groups un easy. You see our fans are the greatest pero there are those few que can really ruin it for many.
Bbb: y finally siloma, do you think they will ever find out who was behind all this?
Sg: well as you know several folks have been arrested and not gone to court yet. But you and I know que we will never really know who was behind all this.
Bbb: thank you siloma and hope you get better.Well folks there you have an exclusive interview con barrio award winner Siloma Griffin ruelas del group siloma del valle. We all live in a real dangerous world now a days. I am blanca blancha blanco and have a great tejano day.

No comments:

Post a Comment